Block & Bleed Monoflange
The Block and Bleed Monoflange represents a true technical and economical innovation. Differently from the old system made out of several (big) valves with multiple leak paths there is only 1 “flange” that incorporates all valves. The Monoflange valve can be made in 316 (standard) or exotic materials when required. They have compact dimensions with consequent reduction of installation costs & weight and as there is only 1 body the number of potential leak paths is reduced.
- Tee bar easily manoeuvrability with minimum effort
- PTFE packing standard, optional Grafoil
- Colour coded functional identification
- Externally adjustable gland
- Dust cap to prevent on the operating thread
- Temperature rating PTFE packing from -73°C / +210°C (-99°F / +410°F) – Grafoil optional